It has come to that time of the year once again where the most prestigious of awards finds itself in search of the aces of design. The A’Design Awards & Competition is now open for you to register your entry for 2017.
Celebrating innovative concept designs by promoting the best designers all over the world is the primary vision of world’s leading annual juried competition, the A’Design Awards & Competition.
Among the design categories are:
Digital and Broadcasting Media Design
Graphics and Visual Communication Design
Concept & Art Direction: Ramon Carreté
Graphic Design: José Alcázar, Núria Galí, Carles Carreté
Photography: Carles Guinot
Print and Published Media Design
Photography and Photo Manipulation Design
Website and Web Design Awards
All entries will be judged by an international jury panel of scholars, professionals and media members. The A’Design veers its judging process away from the norm as it employs peer-review process with anonymous voting and evaluation of entries.
There’s so much in store for us, creatives, when we win an A’Design. Apart from bringing honor to the country and upping our egos even more, we have the chance to be donned with:
- 3D Printed Metal A’Design Award trophy in Black Luxury Box
- Being immortalized in A’Design’s Yearbook
- PR and Publicity
- Inclusion in World Design Rankings
- Gala Night Ceremony Invitation for two in Como, Italy
- Free participation and space allocation in the winners’ exhibition (both online gallery inclusions as well as physical exhibition in Italy
- Guaranteed publication through IDNN and DXGN Networks to 100+ magazines including Design Interviews & DM Design Magazine
- Press release preparation and distribution through DesignPRWire
- Publicity and visibility through DesignMedia communications
- Lifelong licensing of the award winners logo, A2 poster design and printing for exhibition
The deadline of submission is on February 28.
Selection of results will be published here on April 15.
Convinced to enter? We hope so.